Recent advances in Neuroscience have devised simple, practical NEW THINKING processes for changing one’s perceptions of people, situations, service and leadership. These processes are practiced over the 6 weeks of the course – which, through repetition, begin to create new Neuro-pathways….otherwise known as attitudes or habits of thinking which determine behaviour.
Our unique method for creating positive change is achieved by combining the latest understanding of how the brain works with practical techniques to actually implement the change during the course.
“Neurons that fire repetitively together wire together.”
- Neuroscience has conclusively proven that our brain is constantly changing; this is called Neuroplasticity. It grows through a stimulating environment.
- In a work setting, this translates into a significant ‘Purpose’ or ‘Cause’ that is personally appealing (Limbic), in an environment that is participative, positive and supportive;
- ‘Self Mastery’ through Continuous Improvement can take place.
- Neuroscience now understands the critical importance of this value in creating passion, engagement, creativity and commitment.
- Let us help you understand one of the most important values and motivators for everyone. It is highly prized in value by everyone resulting in considerable increase in creativity, engagement, passion; results in terms of both productivity and service. Research shows that many people will voluntarily go the extra mile to preserve it.
- The brain is always changing….Neuro Plasticity!
There is considerable scientific evidence showing that these processes create happier, more passionate employees. When such employees are united by a CAUSE, this gives your organization a powerful competitive advantage.